Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet Source Point Mondays: Aisha


 Source Point Press recently had the honor of having one of fans cosplay the title character in our flagship comic series, Jack of Spades. Not only did she do an amazing job bringing Jack of Spades to life, but she also  introduced the character to many new fans at the MCM Expo in Glasgow, Scotland. We are forever indebted to Aisha for choosing one of our characters to cosplay and for being such an awesome fan. Here's a little more about the amazing Aisha.



Aisha is currently a student and is from Scotland. She said she became a fan of SPP because "I love all things horror including old movies, new movies and books. which drew me to Source Point Press' books and collections of short stories. I discovered the Jack of Spades and instantly enjoyed it! Another SPP work I enjoyed was A Curious Volume of Forgotten Lore as I love Poe."

Hard to believe from the photos but this was her first time cosplaying. 


This cosplay (see photo) was for Scotland's MCM Expo in Glasgow in September. 

Aisha mentioned "Although new to cosplaying, from making the costume to wearing it to MCM the whole experience was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again! One is with Wednesday Addams, the other is with Jack and Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas and the last one is me and my friends. "